- Use the included tool to pull back the small compression pin which holds the strap to the main body of the Fantom.
- It's best done on a flat surface with the screen facing down.
- Once the old strap is off, carefully remove the small pin from the old strap and put it in the new strap.
- Now you can put one side of the pin back into the retainment hole on the Fantom housing.
- With a nail or using the tool, you can compress the pin and slide the other side in place.
- Ensure the strap and pin is secure before wearing the Fantom to prevent the strap coming off and risk loosing the pin.
How do I change the straps?
Please sign in to leave a comment.